Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 10 February 2013

Dungarees


I used to have a pair of dungarees. In fact, if memory serves, I wore them to Spike Island. With a Brazil football shirt. No photos exist you'll be pleased to hear. A danger with dungarees was the straps coming undone when sitting down- as happened to me when getting ready to get off a bus. The whole bottom deck nearly saw me with my dungarees round my ankles.

For no particular reason (and I wouldn't imagine they were ever dungaree wearers, certainly not after toddlerhood), here are The Pastels.

Baby Honey

6 comments:

Walter said...

Also remember the times when it was hip to wear dunagrees but tank good they're over. Btw I like the see the pictures of Mike Disfarmer. Most of his photographs telling stories when you look in the eyes of the people - impressiv

drew said...

I had a few pairs of dungarees being a scooterist. I rember getting pissed off when acid teds started wearing them as the price sky rocketed in Flip for second hand ones.

hsd said...

Dungarees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh12_Ox-P6s

Anonymous said...

this acid ted never wore 'em.

Swiss Adam said...

I'm surprised Ctel.

Swiss Adam said...

Think Marriott had let himself go by this point H.