Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 1 February 2015

Beards Are Not For Everyone


Sunday night- a time for important developments in the music world, current affairs and hair care regimes. Sit down, if you're not doing already- this is big.

Andrew Weatherall has shaved his beard off.

Wait- there's more. The beard is for sale on ebay. I'll repeat that. The beard is for sale on ebay.

At the time of writing it has four bids, the current high bid is £1.24. You can keep track of this here until the auction ends in eight days. And bid if you want to. I should point out none of the bids are mine. I mean, what would you do with it?

8 comments:

Erik Bartlam said...

Dammit!

I shaved mine off this week (temporarily) and just threw it away. Idiot!

Anonymous said...

That beard deserved it's demise. I'm all in favour of a neat;y trimmed affair but those big 'nu-folky' or whatever type things are pure shite. Hope whoever buys it burns it. Four bids already! No one has yet bid for my very good condition first ever issue of MOJO magazine and they what that crap? What is this world coming too?

drew said...

Thank fuck for that. It was ridiculous looking really.

Echorich said...

funny I spent my Sunday morning researching beard oils as I have decided to let my normally cropped beard grow out for the next few months...

Brian said...

Elvis Costello in 1991. Dreadful. His beard was pretty bad too.

Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

Missed this post didn't see it until just now. I'm going to bid against you. That beard will be mind oh yes !

Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

Ah bollocks: "May not ship to United States"

You win this round.

Swiss Adam said...

Current high bid is £41. Who?! And why?