Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 9 February 2015

A Bit Of This And That


Just watching this Happy Mondays gif loop on and on makes me smile. Better follow it up with some Happy Mondays. On Monday.

Many people think Loaded was Andrew Weatherall's first remix but it wasn't- Hallelujah, done with Paul Oakenfold, was the first to bear his name. I love the opening- the belted out vocal and the monks singing followed by the massive bassline and then those piano chords.

Hallelujah (Club Mix)

5 comments:

george said...

I much prefer this version to any of the others that seemingly exist. Although there's probably only two mixes.......

Scott said...

That gif loop is great, Bez looks a bit out of it !!

Charity Chic said...

Nothing new there Scott!

Scott said...

Funny thing is CC, I recall dancing a bit like that myself in Fury Murrys without even being on anything. Not as easy as it looks...

Anonymous said...

It took a bit of coordinating, the old Bez dance
Swiss adam