Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 16 August 2012

Breton Shirt And Remix


As well as prehistoric sites I like a Breton shirt (as modelled here by Pablo Picasso). I could've blown most of the holiday budget on stripey marinierres. When I got in on Tuesday night amongst all the bank statements, junk mail and demands for money was a postcard from the postman to tell me I had a parcel undelivered. I got it yesterday from the sorting office. London longhairs Toy remixed by Andrew Weatherall on 12" vinyl. It made coming home worthwhile, a beautiful, throbbing, krauty number, really, really nice and totally cool. Limited to 1000 copies and I'm guessing the other 999 have all been sold so posting this is OK isn't it?

Dead And Gone (Andrew Weatherall Remix)

4 comments:

davyh said...

I love this picture of Picasso. Come to think of it, I love most pictures of Picasso.

Anonymous said...

oooh! excited to hear the Wevvers

drew said...

Thanks for this SA, was going to buy this but instead bought The Public Broadcasting ep , which is quite good.

Is it just me or is this a bit too similar to a lot of recent Weatherall mixes? I have a feeling he is coasting a bit.

Swiss Adam said...

Love the backwards stuff on this one and the groove.