Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Friday 28 December 2012

Another Party


Two days recovery and we're off to another party- my side of the family all getting together for a Christmas bash. I'm the oldest of eight. Seven of us have partners and we have eight children, aged from 16 to 6 months, between us. Plus both my parents and a ninety-two year old Grandmother. Then factor in afternoon/all day drinking and the habit some of us have of espousing differing opinions on various matters (politics, religion, music, the price of fish...) and you have the recipe for a perfect family Christmas do.

I Got Love If You Want It

6 comments:

Artog said...

Of eight! That's amazing. One of my mates has got five siblings, but other than that everyone I know gets by with one brother. Do you all get each other presents?

Swiss Adam said...

No. Secret Santa job innit

davyh said...

Hope it all goes well SA. That's quite a gathering.

drew said...


Sounds like a recipe for chaos to me. Enjoy. Got a day in the house building the last of the Lego and am going to make up the ultimate northern soul compilation

Swiss Adam said...

Good to have a plan Drew.

dickvandyke said...

A get-together that sounds like what would have appened had the Cuban Missile Crisis kicked off proper.