Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 3 December 2012

Suburban Dream


I don't think I've heard anything by The Stepkids, three Americans who play psychedelic soul and whose album last year apparently made the end of year lists in Mojo and Spin- but this Justin Robertson remix of their song Suburban Dream is an slinky electronic treat.

Suburban Dream (Justin Robertson's Deadstock 33s Remix)

I am still trying to pin down the nightclub in Preston (Popcorn at Roper Hall) who have doorstaff who act completely unreasonably just because they can and who also have a cloakroom for your coat and scarf but then allow said coat and scarf to be stolen from it. What do you reckon my chances of getting anything out of them are? Pretty fucking slim I reckon. Twats.

Edit: I stand corrected. The manager has actually apologised to me and we settled on £80. I'd still rather have the coat and scarf but musn't grumble etc

No comments: