Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Saturday 8 December 2018

Air Conditioned


Every time I read a description of yet another young guitar band who have arrived with jangling guitars, rippling melodies, Teenage Fanclub harmonies, a certain sense of being young, cocky and slightly wasted, I think 'yeah, ok, thanks, but I may have heard this all before...'. However Melbourne's Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever have got all those things, enough to make me question my jadedness, and I think they may have a little bit more besides...

An Air Conditioned Man


3 comments:

TheRobster said...

A band I just don't get. I've tried, and lord knows 6 Music have thrust them down my ears enough times, but they just don't do it for me. Rubbish band name too.

Brian said...

Will be on the cusp of my year-end list. Depends on how far I end up going out. They were a just miss with their first LP.

JC said...

One of my albums of the year......