Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 13 October 2019

End Times Sound


Yes, it's that time of the month again, the time when the temple of gnostic sonics opens its doors, the mid- month excursion into the record bag Andrew Weatherall has dragged along to Hackney. Music's Not For Everyone. The end times sound. This month's tracklist is here. Craig Leon, Sordid Sound System, Moon Duo, The Golden Filter, Big Youth, King Tubby, Bush Tetras, Duster and Jake Xerxes Fussell all feature.



A bonus feature for Sunday, a rockabilly, blues, garage, rock 'n' roll set Weatherall played at Red Rooster Festival in Suffolk back at the end of May.

4 comments:

keepingitpeel said...

I was just thinking the other day you haven't posted nearly enough of this Weather All chap here.

Swiss Adam said...

Give me time.

The Swede said...

Unusually I actually know, and indeed own music by, a few of the names on this month's tracklist - there are several more that're new to me though. I've just pressed play and I sense that I could well be lighter of wallet before the next two hours is up.

Adam Turner said...

I've had my mind blown a little by the Rich Ruth track.