Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Friday 23 July 2010

Primal Scream 'Swastika Eyes Remix'


I'm dj-ing tonight at a 40th birthday. I say dj-ing; playing records is a more accurate description. It'd be great to play records like this one all night. This is the remix of Swastika Eyes, Mani's bass well to the fore, by a Belfast based dj, producer and musician. DH are his initials but we dare not type his name due to our DMCA friends. I shall be probably be besieged by requests for Michael Jackson, Girls Aloud, Amy Winehouse and Wham! We'll settle our differences somewhere in the middle.

SwastikaEyesRemix.mp3

7 comments:

davyh said...

Just have 'Dancing Queen' to hand and you'll be fine.

ANCB said...

And don't forget The Birdy Song....

swiss adam said...

Fuck 'em- it's an evening of Weatherall remixes

swiss adam said...

Or maybe I'll just stick the Joy Division boxset on- that'll do the job nicely

Dom said...

Michael Jackson and Girls Aloud should surely feature in any DJ set?
And I'll never forget your immortal words as you stumbled towards the decks at a certain wedding party we DJd: "You fucker, every single person in this room is dancing." The song? Reach for the Stars, by S Club 7.
Which reminds me. This otherwise excellent blog could do with a lot more S Club 7.

swiss adam said...

@ Dom- Who are you? I've certainly never knowingly played S Club 7 in my life. You must have me confused with somebody else.

Unknown said...

Not all at.....Dom has you down to a T!!