Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 4 September 2023

Bagging Area Tak Tent Mix Nine

My latest hour long mix for Tak Tent Radio went live at the weekend. Tak Tent have been broadcasting out of Scotland on the internet since June 2020, with a range of contributors including the legendary Richard Youngs. The latest Bagging Area mix is my ninth for Tak Tent and contains solely music from this year. You can listen to it here or directly at Mixcloud. Don't let them tell you there's no good new music any more. 

  • Alex Kassian: Lifestream
  • Marshall Watson: High Desert (Seahawks High Sky Remix)
  • Whitelands: Setting Sun (AR Kane Initiation Dub)
  • Dot Allison: Unchanged (GLOK Remix)
  • Dickie Continental: Simon Says (Congagong rework)
  • African Head Charge: Passing Clouds
  • Coyote: After All These Years
  • Steve Queralt and Michael Smith: Chaldean Oracle (GLOK Remix)
  • Jo Sims: Bass- The Final Frontier (David Holmes Remix)
  • Richard Norris: The Third Day
  • JIM: Still River Flow (Generalisation Dub)

3 comments:

Khayem said...

I was very pleased to see that you had another mix up there, Adam. As you say, no shortage of good music to choose from this year but this is an especially good selection. Great stuff!

The Swede said...

I only recognised a couple of the names on the track list, but I'm just over halfway through the mix and it's really lovely stuff Adam. I'm enjoying it tremendously.
Fascinated to learn that the great Richard Youngs has also worked on Tak Tent Radio. I'll be trying to track down his contributions when I'm finished listening to this.

Swiss Adam said...

Thanks both, I was pleased with it when I did it and then forgot about it. De to Tak Tent being on holiday there was a bit of a gap between submitting it and it being broadcast so it was quite fresh to me when I listened back to it yesterday.

Richard's stuff on TT is very good Swede- off kilter and eclectic. I think he did one show where. He did one where it was entirely spoken word recordings