Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 19 October 2017

Now It Is I Who Possess The Cosmic Power Which Once Was His!


Doctor Doom, perennial enemy of the Fantastic Four, has frazzled the Surfer and is now 'invincibly superior...  and has attained powers without limit-- power enough to challenge Galactus himself!' We all know how this ends- overconfidence is always the downfall of a supervillain. Even Victor von Doom.

Jack Kirby's artwork doesn't make me think of reggae too often- Lee Perry's Super Ape sleeve art and a few others aside- but in a week of new music today I offer you the honeyed voice of Hollie Cook and some wonderfully poppy reggae vibes on this single Freefalling which comes out tomorrow. An album, Vessel Of Love, produced by Youth is following in January.

2 comments:

drew said...

I love Holly Cook's stuff, hearing it always makes me smile.

drew said...

ahm, that should have been Hollie of course