Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Missing File 2

The M.I.A. Jimmy file's been deleted from my Mediafire account, gone in under 24 hours, and that's two in a week following the disappearence of The White Stripes song last week. I'm not sure how long this place will last, and suspect I'll get up one morning and find someone at blogger has pressed the red button. After some help and advice from the nice blokes at Acid Ted and A North Country Bhoy I've created a back up site at wordpress (baggingarea.wordpress.com). At the moment it's a bit 'under construction' but all the posts are there, so that's where you'll find me when I'm gone from here.

7 comments:

ANCB said...

Try renaming the files you put up at mediafire SA, that helps fool the DMCA search engines....

ANCB said...

and, while I think, but I'm sure you know, before wordpress goes live make sure you've blocked search engines from scouring it....since I've been on wordpress I ain't had a single takedown notice....

swiss adam said...

Ta ANCB.

stevoid said...

I saw some shady Men In Black style characters steaming down Chester Road past Stretford Mall the other day.They iz looking 4 ya!

drew said...

I've moved everything over to Wordpress recently and have been trying to post in both but I will remain on Blogger as long as I can as I find it easier.

I've never been associated with any search engines and that is probably why I've had relatively few take down notices but you never know when the bastards will strike.

swiss adam said...

Stevoid- there are tons of shady characters at Stretford Mall. I'm giving it a wide berth til this dies down.

Drew- same with me, will use this til it's gone

hsd said...

IT might have something to say about that!