Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 11 July 2021

I Heard Them Say

I don't have too much to say about tonight's football match- que sera sera. What the team has done so far and the way they've done it is almost enough on its own. Almost. One step further would be something else. Let's just try to enjoy it. 

Last weekend I posted a track by Mancunian techno artist Andy Stott and it received a very positive reaction. This is a jaw-dropping remix of Maps back in 2013, a remix that really takes you to places.

I Heard Them Say (Andy Stott Remix) 

8 comments:

Charity Chic said...

Is there a game on tonight?

Swiss Adam said...

Apparently so Stevie- I trust you'll be tuning in?

Batfish said...

I'm happy to have seen a game well played, by a squad that deserved just a little more for their efforts. My only regret is waking up with the chorus to three lions in my head.

Brian said...

The first 66 minutes were bliss.

Luca said...

The rest of the game wasn't that bad either.. :-)

Swiss Adam said...

Congratulations Luca, well deserved over the course of the tournament.

Batfish- happened to me too, its really annoying.

Brian said...

Good for you, Luca. All the best.

Luca said...

Brian, Swiss Adam, thank you. I truly hope to see a rematch of this one in the 2022 World Cup final.