Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 5 May 2013

I Never Gave A Damn About The Meterman 'Til I Was The Man That Had To Read The Meters, Man


As a follow up to yesterday's Minutemen post- and since I reminded myself of them I've been playing their songs whenever I get the chance over the last couple of days, in among the other stuff- here's the full audio recording in one handy zipfile of that November 1985 Acoustic Blowout! appearance (the forerunner to MTV's Unplugged sessions I suppose).

Tracklist- The Meterman/Corona, Themselves, The Red And The Black, Badges, I Felt Like A Gringo, Time, Green River, Lost, Ack Ack Ack, Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, History Lesson Part II, Tour Spiel, Little Man With A Gun In His Hand

No work tomorrow so make the most of your Bank Holiday Sunday.

Minutemen Acoustic Blowout!

1 comment:

Charity Chic said...

Post title of the week SA!