Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Saturday 11 May 2013

Riddim

A man called Indidginus (known to his Mum as Michael) emailed me recently promising 'deep bass, top rankin' riddims and ragga vibes'. My love of dub and reggae has been fairly well documented here but I never really clicked with drum 'n' bass and apart from SL2's On A Ragga Tip I couldn't tell you much about ragga either. There are four tracks from the Ruff Tuff ep on the Soundcloud player below. The first three make me feel like an old man to be honest- but I do like the fourth one (3D Bonus track), which delivers on those rankin' riddims promises. Or threats.

4 comments:

John Medd said...

Track 4 is, indeed, a floor filler. This will be my summer riddim of choice.

John Medd said...

Track 4 is, indeed, a floor filler. This will be my summer riddim of choice.

Anonymous said...

I struggle with his ragga stuff too. Have never been able to get into it.

Unknown said...

"make me feel like an old man" - I know the feeling ;)