Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 17 October 2021

Tak Tent Four

I submitted another mix to Tak Tent Radio, an eclectic and broadminded internet radio station broadcasting out of Scotland. It went live yesterday. You can find it at Tak Tent and at Mixcloud. No irritating DJs talking over the intros, no cutting away for the travel news or adverts, no playlist songs you don't like but they have to play anyway, just an hour of songs from my record collection/  hard drive. I don't think there are many surprises in the tracklist, it's the usual sort of stuff I've been writing about here but collected into one hour long mix. 

Tak Tent Four

  • Durutti Column: Sketch For Dawn I
  • Andrew Weatherall and Keith Tenniswood: The Crescent
  • David Holmes and Steve Jones: The Reiki Healer From County Down
  • Reinhard Vanbergen and Reinhard Roelandt: Amber Amplifier
  • Steve Cobby: 45ft Tide
  • Nick Drake: Rider On The Wheel
  • Saint Etienne: Little K
  • One Dove: Breakdown (Squire Black Dove Rides Out)
  • David Holmes: Theme/ I.M.C.
  • A Mountain Of One: Custards Last Stand
  • 10:40 Kissed Again
  • Ry Cooder: Cancion Mixteca (Paris Texas Soundtrack)


4 comments:

Khayem said...

I won't get to listen to this until later on today. Experience of your previous mixes and the tracklist alone guarantee that this is going to be another bloody good one. Nice one, Adam!

Walter said...

Really enjoyed this fantastic mix Adam that made a perfect start into a Sunday morning

Echorich said...

Just a lovely mix Adam. My Sunday is being spent beginning the packing up of my apartment as it's time to move to new digs and your mix and certainly brought some Zen to the proceedings.

Khayem said...

I enjoyed this so much. A perfect hour and some lovely sequencing of old and new tracks. I really can't pick a favourite moment as it works so well as a whole. Thanks, Adam.