Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 23 February 2012

Nothing Can Stop Us


The ever wondrous Ms Minogue covering St Etienne's third single (and one of their best) Nothing Can Stop Us, on the B-side of 1994's Confide In Me. Why? I don't know why. Just enjoy it.

I once took my daughter to see an exhibition of Kylie's stage and video clothing at the City Art Gallery. She was pretty nonplussed. The clothing was very small and strangely unfinished, including the dress from the video for Can't Get You Out Of My Head (pictured above).

Nothing Can Stop Us

4 comments:

Mondo said...

That dress is by Mrs Jones - Fee Doran a Southender. Top Girl - I went to her April Fools do last year. Great DJ too, big on the reggae. Check her shop here

And here for some Special K

Mondo said...

Would you believe it - news just in today

http://keepingupwithmrsjones.blogspot.com/

PS - Dig about you'll find me the site (black and white striped suit)

Swiss Adam said...

You is the best connected blogger in town Mondo.

Swiss Adam said...

Nice suit too.