Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Le Cadeau De Mariage



Ofsted- here we go. I don't expect we'll be asking them '...but why are you being so reasonable now?'

It's got a bit of a bad reputation among Wedding present fans but I always liked Why Are You Being So Reasonable Now? from their golden George Best era. I saw them in Liverpool several times between '88 and '91 and once or twice since, and they were never less than great entertainment. I parted company with them in some ways after Bizarro (my loss really) but they've always been there, chugging away with tales of lost love, missed opportunities and walking home in the pouring rain. This is from the 12", for the French indie market.

Pourquoi Es Tu Devenue Si Raisonable?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with Ofsted