Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 3 December 2015

Say Something, Say Something


I heard this song out in a pub recently, one of those moments where you really tune in and hear a well known song properly. Could You Be Loved is so recognisable from the off, that muted guitar part and the uptempo reggae rhythm while Bob Marley asks the questions and gives salient advice, 'the road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too, so while you point the finger someone else is judging you'.

Could You Be Loved


2 comments:

Anto said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on yesterdays piece. Unreall. And this gem is a real favourite too. I have relied on your excellent taste heavily this year Adam. A year that will live with me forever. I nearly ended up living in Runcorn!! Then Andover, Hampshire. But in the end, stayed in Dublin. Long story.

Keep 'me coming and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Runcorn!?. Close shave.
Swiss Adam