Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Friday 30 May 2014

The Return Of Friday Night is Rockabilly Night 148


I've had a week or two off the rockabilly, but here it comes again. It's getting quite difficult to keep coming up with stuff for this slot but I was reminded of this cover version recently and couldn't find it anywhere on the internet other than Grooveshark. I don't know much about Grooveshark but I think it's semi-legal at best.

This is The Clash's Bankrobber done as a rockabilly song by The Pistoleers, which makes it sound like they did it first and The Clash later covered it dub reggae stylee. It's a good cover version. I can't get the plug-in thing to work but you can listen to it here. It's worth the click through. I can't find anything that works to rip it with at the moment so no mp3 either.


No comments: