Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 14 April 2019

Group Mind


I've mentioned it a couple of times already this year but it bears repeating- Richard Norris' ambient album Abstractions Volume 1 is a wonderful record/download, the very embodiment of chill out. I know some of you agree- Drew and I discussed it when we met for a pint on Thursday night. Richard has done several mixes for his Group Mind project all in a similar vein to the album and this one, Group Mind Mix 004, is ace, over an hour of immersive warm sounds, experimental ambient, drone and piano pieces. Perfect for Sunday.

3 comments:

Richard Norris said...

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it :)The second volume of Abstractions is out late June

Swiss Adam said...

Thanks Richard, I'm looking forward to it already. There have been days when I've played Vol 1 and it has significantly improved my head space. Music as therapy.

Michael Doherty said...

Oh, I'm looking forwards to hearing this. I love your remix of Drama! by Erasure, Richard, that turns up on the anniversary version of Wild! that just came out!