Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 15 July 2010

Thee Headcoatees 'Have Love Will Travel'




Moggieboy from the excellent Ripped In Glasgow blog posted Thee Headcoatees' Davey Crockett yesterday, so I'm following suit (probably a natty tweed suit) with this one, Have Love Will Travel. Thee Headcoatees were a Billy Childish Thee Headcoats spin-off, and featured recent Bagging Area postee Holly Golightly. This is an indie-garage-60s-beat-pop-girlgroup dancefloor smash. Also just noticed this is my 300th post.
Edit- a reader has left a comment to point out the black and white picture is not Thee Headcoatees, but Ipso Facto. To be honest I had my doubts about the picture but was rushing. Thanks anonymous. The colour picture is Thee Headcoatees. I can't seem to remove the other one, so we're stuck with both.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's ipso facto in the photo...just so you know. ace blog though.

Swiss Adam said...

Thanks- will edit and sort. I wasn't sure it was Thee Headcoatees but was in a rush