Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Thursday 23 August 2012

This One Knows, She Comes And Goes


These hearty young men and women are the North Cotswold Cycling Club, pictured having a breather on top of the Malvern Hills in 1936. I spent the last few nights sitting outside our tent watching the sun set over these hills, and very pleasant it was too. Although we seem to have depleted the supply of red wine we brought back from France the week before. This song by The Charlatans came through the tinny Argos speakers I bought for the mp3 player and sounded better than ever. Sproston Green is near Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.

Sproston Green

I've just realised I've posted this song before, back in May 2010. Repetition, repetition, repetition...

1 comment:

bossman said...

I always wondered where Sproston Green was....