Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Under The Water


This is a picture of Andrew Weatherall (centre) with Luke (left. Or right) and Rusty (right. Or left). Luke and Rusty hold a radio show, Luke and Rusty's Rodeo, a beatnik, punk rock, rock 'n' roll, garage shindig with guests.

This is a two and a half minute excerpt from Andrew Weatherall's remix of Until You're Worth It by Mugwump. It looks like being another blinding Weatherall remix. I know I bang about him here a bit but he's in a very rich vein of form at the moment. This one has a dirty bassline, submerged vocals, that gas-powered drum machine and all kinds of bubbling noises. No idea on release dates or anything but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

This is a Mugwump track, which I think I found at the excellent Just Press Play blog (link in the blogroll down to the right), a Manchester based blog with regular lashings of dirty, funky stuff.

Boutade (Miseridub)

1 comment:

ally. said...

i'm sure i know that chap on the right but heavens i can't think from where