Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Tuesday 19 January 2021

It's Not Time

A cosmic, psychedelic lullaby from Cheval Sombre- you'd have to have a heart of stone not to be touched by this. A little bit of the 'it's 2am and you're still up thinking things through' feeling, fragile but out there too. The acoustic guitar motif circles round and round gently as Cheval sings softly. The video- two sunsets side by side- is quite something too. Produced by Sonic Boom and from an album out at the end of February called Time Waits For No One. It's Not Time is here and below. 




4 comments:

Nick L said...

Would love to hear it because you've made it sound great but I can't see a link. Could be my browser I guess...

Swiss Adam said...

Think it's the new blogger not showing up on mobiles. I'll put a link in.

Nick L said...

That'll be it, thanks for putting the link up. Great track btw, just what I needed this evening!

Khayem said...

Lovely.