Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 23 September 2013

Monday Mix


A lovely podcast mix thingy from, yup- no surprises here- Mr Weatherall. It's in a similar vein to the one from the Green Man last month- starts with The Pastels and Julian Cope and a lot of low key tomfoolery, has that remix of Moby and Wayne Coyne (song of the autumn round these parts), The Fall, some rock 'n' roll, some kosmische and some Afrobeat. Getting Monday off to an eclectic, left-of-centre, generally forward thinking start.


2 comments:

davyh said...

I was listening again earlier to the British Council one you posted in May - god I love that (must get some Unthanks!). Looking forward to this, ta.

Swiss Adam said...

I keep remembering I've forgotten to look for some Unthanks (and always seem to remember it when I've got no money).